Everyday we like to reflect on what we learned during the Morning Show. Join us for more wisdom tomorrow from 5:30-9 am!
- A Chicago diner is serving Elf-inspired spaghetti during the holiday season. It includes nutrients from all four food groups, candy, candy cane, candy corn, and syrup.
- The toy hall of fame is inducting some classics including Uno, Chutes and Ladders, and pinball. Meanwhile, some of This year’s hot toys include ‘Baby Alive Potty Dance’ and ‘Don’t step in it’ both exactly what they sound like.
- People who decorate early for the holidays are happier. Nobody forgot about Thanksgiving! We just like to enjoy our thanksgiving meal with the company of family, friends, and our twinkling Christmas tree!
- Good news for coffee drinkers! If you drink 6-8 cups per day, you are less likely to die early than those who do not drink coffee!
- Veteran’s day was yesterday and we observe today. From the bottom of our hearts, we thank all veterans and active duty personnel for the sacrifice that they have made and still make for all of us.