Everyday we like to reflect on what we learned during the Morning Show. Join us for more wisdom on Monday from 5:30-9 am!
- Election Day is Tuesday and over 20 million Americans have already cast an early vote. This is an important midterm election so make sure you take time to vote on Tuesday!
- Research proves that taking a 30 minute bath each day eases the mind more than 45 minutes of aerobic exercise-another excuse to skip the gym.
- Prince Charles may never be the king of England but he’s the king of extra. He has his royal jammies pressed every morning, also his shoe laces pressed. He even called in a butler to remove a letter from the Queen from a waste basket.
- If you are a big Disney fan, the perfect house for you is in Palm Bay, Florida. It includes two mickey shaped pools, 5 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms and murals of all of your favorite Disney characters! The fabulous home goes for just 849,000 dollars, which is about the price of a week long stay for 4 at Disney World.
- Daylight Savings end this Sunday! Make sure to turn your clock back Saturday night and enjoy that extra hour of sleep.