Everyday we like to reflect on what we learned during the Morning Show. Join us for more wisdom tomorrow from 5:30-9 am!
- Apparently, it’s not uncommon for employees to steal their co-workers lunch! There’s even a method to the madness. Thieves start swiping the small items so if you notice your soda missing keep your eyes peeled.
- A couple fell to their death trying to get the perfect selfie in Yosemite National Park. The travel bloggers could have got the perfect shot standing a safe distance from the edge of the cliff.
- There are still some unclaimed lottery winnings in the state of Delaware, including one with a prize of $100,000! If you need someone to pick claim it for you, let me know and I’ll be happy to help.
- It’s mating season for deer! They’re extra frisky around Dusk and Dawn so be careful driving.
- A dog park in Dallas called Mutts Canine Cantina, is looking for an intern, or as they say a puptern, to pet dogs for $100 an hour.