Everyday we like to reflect on what we learned during the Morning Show. Join us for more wisdom tomorrow from 5:30-9 am!
- Life savers are the most popular Halloween candy in Delaware and candy corn just replaced Skittles for second place. Where is the chocolate?!
- GOOD NEWS! The CDC says it is safe to dress your chicken up for Halloween. They do, however, advice against snuggling or kissing your chicken on the beak.
- An ordinance in Chesapeake, VA states that anyone over the age of 12 who is caught tick-or-treating is risking a fine of no less than $25 or even jail time. Anyone over the age of 12 who wants to trick-or-treat can come to my house- I’m not carding!
- 86% of parents shamelessly help themselves to their kids’ Halloween candy- if your hands have chocolate on them- you are not alone!
- You have until midnight to cast your vote for your favorite pet in the howl-o-ween costume contest here! The winner wins a 500 dollar gift card to concord pet foods and supplies!