Everyday we like to reflect on what we learned during the Morning Show. Join us for more wisdom tomorrow from 5:30-9 am!
- If you love Oreos and you love Halloween, Oreo has re-released Oreo Chocolate Candy Bars consisting of vanilla crème and crunchy Oreo cookies pieces covered in chocolate, and now in bite size pieces to take some of the guilt away.
- The majority of people feel as though they have had an experience with not only feeling a ghostly presence, but actually seeing one. Just a heads-up ya’ll!
- Tipsy Elves has partnered with Swarovski to create its new $5,000 Swarovski Unicorn Jumpsuit…sans jewels it costs $72.
- More than eight million people have already voted in the November 6th midterm elections, through early polling stations or by mail ballot. We’re only a week away, so mark your calendars to make sure you go to your polling place next Tuesday.
- Starbucks is looking to make Halloween a little sweeter this year with the release of its Witch’s Brew Frappuccino…those in the know say it tastes like a creamsicle…at least one thing around Halloween that doesn’t taste like pumpkin!!