It’s Ariana Grande’s birthday and the world is celebrating!
Today, she turns 24. Happy Birthday, Ariana!
As you know, the singer has recently made headlines for holding a Manchester benefit concert immediately after 22 people were killed and several wounded in a terror attack that occurred on May 22 during one of her shows in London.
Ariana gained endless respect not only for returning to the city to host the charity concert, but also spending time just before to comfort injured children in the hospital and meet with their parents.
She’s generous. She’s supportive. And she’s inspiring. Leave it to her friends and family to shower her on her special day. Even her boyfriend and rapper Mac Miller had his own sweet words to say.
Check out his Instagram post! Can we just say aww!?
- Ariana’s stage wardrobe is nothing like you’ve seen before. Either it’s a gray, leather skirt with a colored tank or sexy, latex bunny ears!
- Ariana has an older brother, Frankie J. Grande. He also happens to be a singer, as well as a dancer, actor and YouTube personality.
- She stays fit. Have you seen her music video, “Side To Side” featuring Nicki Minaj?
- Ariana is the first female artist since January 2010 to debut at #1 with her first album, “Yours Truly”, according to billboard.com.
- Ariana fights for LGBT rights. She supports numerous charities and stays involved in dog rescues. Barkbox is one of them. If she lived by a motto, it would be “no more hate, love more”.